Donna is a highly experienced employment solicitor who specialises in all aspects of employment law acting for both employers and employees in contentious and non-contentious matters.
After graduating from Southampton University, Donna worked as a paralegal in the Bristol office of a large national law firm. She then proceeded to take up a training contract with a highly respected local law firm where she qualified as a solicitor. Donna’s areas of specialism include:
- employment law in business transactions;
- senior executive recruitment;
- Employment Tribunal litigation;
- disciplinaries and capability;
- whistle blowing;
- wrongful and unfair dismissal, for pricing on which click here;
- confidential and discrimination claims;
- compromise agreements.
Donna is a member of the Employment Lawyers Association, the Law Society and lectures at conferences on employment law.
Donna is very pleased to be a part of the growing Paddle & Cocks team, and is looking forward to sharing her knowledge as a consultant solicitor.