We understand that a dispute can unnecessarily take up too much time, proving costly and potentially damaging to the business. Early engagement with us together with quality advice can help minimise such disruption and expense. With a pragmatic approach we partner with you to understand your business drivers to find the appropriate solution.
We aim to resolve disputes without Court proceedings through tactical advice, negotiation, mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution. If, however, Court proceedings are required we will guide you through the tricky litigation landscape. We have extensive experience managing high value, complex disputes over a variety of sectors as well as dealing cost effectively with smaller claims.
We also know that cost will be a key consideration. With that in mind we will provide you with an estimate at the outset and for each stage as the matter progresses, so that the costs are transparent, allowing you to remain in control of the spend. Our business model facilitates flexible pricing structures enabling competitive hourly rates, fix fee packages and consideration of funding arrangements, where appropriate.
We offer specialist advice on all forms of commercial disputes and all aspects commercial litigation, including but not limited to:
- partnership, company and contractual disputes
- banking and finance disputes
- shareholders’ actions – unfair prejudice
- cross jurisdictional claims, enforcement of foreign judgments
- commercial property litigation (including commercial landlord & tenant)
- agricultural disputes
- professional negligence
- engineering and construction disputes
- intellectual property disputes – trade mark infringement and passing off
- commercial defamation
- disputes in the utilities sector
- warranty claims and disputes in connection with share sales and company assets