Businesses and individuals can experience financial difficulties whatever the economic climate. Getting the right advice at the first sign of an issue helps maximise the options available, preserve asset value and minimise potential personal liability.
We have substantial experience acting for stakeholders, insolvency practitioners, landlords, lenders, unsecured creditors, directors, companies, partnerships and individuals on all aspects of corporate and personal insolvency.
- We provide advice on:
- Liquidations, administrations and bankruptcy
- Sales by administrators including pre-packs.
- Personal guarantees
- Statutory Demands
- Directors duties
- Winding Up Petitions and Bankruptcy Petitions
- Individual voluntary arrangements
- Retention of title claims
- Landlord’s rights and remedies in insolvency
- Preferences and transactions at undervalues
- Wrongful or fraudulent trading claims
Verona is a Fellow of the R3 Business Recovery Professionals, which promotes best practice for professionals working with financially troubled individuals and businesses in the UK.